【Product Name】Changshouyuan 600mg / 240 Capsules
【English Name】Longviety 600 mg / 240 Capsules
【Serving Size】240 Capsules
【Package】Seal + Plastic Seal
General dosage: 2 times a day, 2 capsules at a time
Strengthen the dosage: 3 times a day, 2-3 capsules at a time.
【Product ingredients】each contains:
Resveratrol Resveratrol. Alpha-Lipoic Acid Lipoic Acid, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Coenzyme Q 10, etc.
1) Research and development based on the research results of scientists at Harvard Medical School and The National Institute on Aging (NIA);
2) It is located in the cellular molecular nutritional supplement, which is a small molecular structure and can freely enter and exit between cells;
3) Animal test proves: Resveratrol in Longevity can maintain the health of animals in the experiment;
4) Experiments show that Resveratrol in Longevity can extend the life of yeast by 60%;
5) Animal test proves that Resveratrol in Longevity can extend the lifespan of nematodes and fruit flies by another 30%; the life of fish is extended by 60%.
This product is a 100% plant extract nutrient. Its effect is as follows:
● It can neutralize high calories and excess heat in the body;
● Maintains youthful vitality and maintains the activation of SIRT1 longevity enzymes in the body
● Can help increase insulin sensitivity and accelerate fat oxidation;
● Can help energy metabolism and activate AMPK enzymes in the body;
● Protect the metabolism of the heart and liver;
● Can help improve physical fitness and promote health.
【Applicable people】Can be taken at any age; long-term use, no side effects, can be eaten with rice.
【Note】 This product is not a substitute for the therapeutic effect of drugs.
After some research, American scientists discovered a biologically active natural polyphenolic substance, resveratrol, which is 908 times the grape content in extracting active ingredients from mulberry, peanut, Polygonum cuspidatum and grape skin. , reaching 27.7 μg / g. I understand that this substance is a natural chemopreventive agent for tumor diseases, a chemopreventive agent that reduces platelet aggregation, reduces the risk of atherosclerosis, and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. It has anti-oxidation and blood-diluting functions and helps maintain people. Cholesterol levels maintain cardiovascular health. It is a potential anti-aging natural compound that can effectively extend the lifespan of fruit flies and yeast in experiments. The three main functions of resveratrol are summarized as follows:
1. Resveratrol has the opportunity to extend the lifespan of biological cells, and studies have confirmed the opportunity to extend the life of experimental animals
The latest research shows that the active constituents of Longevity can activate Sirtuins anti-aging enzymes, stabilize DNA, and have the opportunity to prolong cell life, attracting widespread attention from the world scientific community and public opinion, and become a hotspot and frontier field of scientific research. Longevity active ingredient is a natural antioxidant that has the opportunity to reduce blood viscosity, maintain platelet low coagulation rate and vasodilation, keep blood flowing, maintain good health, stay away from cancer, and keep healthy people away from atherosclerosis. Hardening, coronary heart disease, ischemic heart disease, and hyperlipidemia.
2. Resveratrol may shut down cancer cell gene protein channels and have the opportunity to prevent cancer cell spread and cancer
The antibacterial effect of trans-resveratrol showed that the mulberry was infested by the mulberry downy mildew and was not affected by the necrotic fruit. The content of the active ingredient was high, which could effectively inhibit the expansion of the necrotic area. Anti-cancer, anti-mutagenic effect. The researchers found that resveratrol, an active ingredient of Longevity has the opportunity to prevent cell cancer and malicious spread, and may also be related to the prevention of inflammation, anti-aging and anti-fatigue of arthritis and other diseases. Resveratrol may be the key to developing anti-aging drugs.
3. Resveratrol component activates transcription factors in diabetics
The study found that SIRT1 not only increases mitochondrial content, has the opportunity to prolong cell survival, but also regulates insulin secretion in pancreatic islet cells, which has the effect of alleviating insulin resistance. The mechanism may be related to silencing tyrosine protein phosphatase 1B (PTP1B). The expression is related. In addition, SIRT1 increases serum adiponectin expression by activating transcription factors (Foxo1) and regulating the interaction of transcription factors with purine genes. Resveratrol activates the tyrosine protein phosphatase 1B (PTP1B) gene in a diabetic patient, activates the transcription factor (Foxo1), and is involved in the regulation of insulin secretion in pancreatic islet cells.